THE U-Pick GARDEN will be closing August 20th. This will be the last year the garden will be open to the public. Next year I'll be operating as a CSA, supplying about 20 regular customers with weekly boxes. Thank you for your support over the last 8 years, but it's time to try something new.

To get a copy of my book, "How To Grow Vegetables In Sitka, Alaska" just give me a call....The books are $20 plus tax. If you live out of town and want me to mail you a copy, you can mail a check for $25.60 to:

Lori Adams
P O Box 6021
Sitka, Alaska
99835


Down To Earth U-Pick Garden is located at 2103 Sawmill Creek Road in Sitka, Alaska. It is open usually from mid-June through late August. Hours are Monday-Saturday 12:00 to 6:30. On Farmer's Market Saturdays I am not open until 2:00. Children are welcome but may not run through the garden or chase the ducks. If you have any questions you can contact me, Lori Adams, at 907-747-6108 or 907-738-2241. My email address is downtoearthupick@gmail.com

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Farewell


I have some GREAT news for you all ..... LORI GETS BACK TODAY (or tomorrow depending on when you read this..)! Now you all don't have to continue reading my incompetent blabbering!!!!

But honestly I can thankfully say that I've actually learned quite a bit from this experience. Not only about how to move pictures from the camera onto the computer, but about gardening and wildlife. So I guess the only thing to say to say to all you readers & fans out there is: thank you. It's been a good run. Who knows; I might start my own blog sometime (probably not about gardening, more likely video games or rubik's cubes). So here is me, Jordon A. Field, signing off. Goodnight folks! "A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not in the heart."


2 comments: