THE U-Pick GARDEN will be closing August 20th. This will be the last year the garden will be open to the public. Next year I'll be operating as a CSA, supplying about 20 regular customers with weekly boxes. Thank you for your support over the last 8 years, but it's time to try something new.

To get a copy of my book, "How To Grow Vegetables In Sitka, Alaska" just give me a call....The books are $20 plus tax. If you live out of town and want me to mail you a copy, you can mail a check for $25.60 to:

Lori Adams
P O Box 6021
Sitka, Alaska
99835


Down To Earth U-Pick Garden is located at 2103 Sawmill Creek Road in Sitka, Alaska. It is open usually from mid-June through late August. Hours are Monday-Saturday 12:00 to 6:30. On Farmer's Market Saturdays I am not open until 2:00. Children are welcome but may not run through the garden or chase the ducks. If you have any questions you can contact me, Lori Adams, at 907-747-6108 or 907-738-2241. My email address is downtoearthupick@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Don't Want To!

My day was productive, but it seemed as if I was busy doing things I wanted done but did not want to do...
First, Lucy's barking woke me up at 4:00 am.  She would not quit so I brought her in to our bedroom again.  That would have been fine, but she would NOT stay in her bed, so I didn't get very much sleep.  Then I did laundry and vacuumed the house.  Then I worked on Christmas cards, which are coming along nicely by the way.  Then I took Lucy for a walk.  Then Dale and I met Levi at the school wood shop where Levi helped us get set up to work on the paneling some more.



 Once we were home we dug all the slivers out of our hands (we forgot to take gloves with us).  Then I helped Levi and his friends make some cake and cookies for their Shakespeare class party tomorrow. 


Yes, they are using black frosting....

Now, I think I will do something I DO want to do.....sit in my chair and crochet for awhile by the fire....


Kitty looks annoyed....

No comments:

Post a Comment