THE U-Pick GARDEN will be closing August 20th. This will be the last year the garden will be open to the public. Next year I'll be operating as a CSA, supplying about 20 regular customers with weekly boxes. Thank you for your support over the last 8 years, but it's time to try something new.

To get a copy of my book, "How To Grow Vegetables In Sitka, Alaska" just give me a call....The books are $20 plus tax. If you live out of town and want me to mail you a copy, you can mail a check for $25.60 to:

Lori Adams
P O Box 6021
Sitka, Alaska
99835


Down To Earth U-Pick Garden is located at 2103 Sawmill Creek Road in Sitka, Alaska. It is open usually from mid-June through late August. Hours are Monday-Saturday 12:00 to 6:30. On Farmer's Market Saturdays I am not open until 2:00. Children are welcome but may not run through the garden or chase the ducks. If you have any questions you can contact me, Lori Adams, at 907-747-6108 or 907-738-2241. My email address is downtoearthupick@gmail.com

Friday, December 6, 2013

Perfecting The Art Of Procrastination

I really should have been done with my Christmas cards by now, but I've been procrastinating......and procrastinating......and procrastinating.....


In fact, I've taken procrastination to a whole new level.....here are all the cards just waiting for the last bit of work to be done....


And here's the "Naughty or Nice" list that we recently updated.....


And yet, I keep finding reasons to NOT sit down and work on them.


So.....they may be late, OR you may have been naughty, but either way you won't know until right before Christmas

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You have a really long list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THIS is a memory!!!! I remember you and my mom working on projects for the Christmas Bazaar and getting your Christmas cards which were always the COOLEST :) So glad my mom told me about your blog! :) So fun! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! That's so cool that you remember us working on stuff together....way back in the day!

      Delete