Well, as with all my projects, I had great intentions, but it took awhile to get around to actually installing the sink. In 2014 I finally got started, and succeeded in selecting the location, mounting the sink on the on the wall, and buying and installing a faucet.
Then I built a false front using old homestead posts and boards.
I think it turned out really cool!
I love the "shabby chic" look.
Next, it was time to install the drains.
Levi was home on Spring break and offered to lend me a hand.....
Parts and pieces were everywhere.
Mr. Adams helped too...
Good job, Mr. Adams!
Then came the nasty job of crawling under the house to install the drain.
Well, that part was done! So far so good.
Next it was time to plumb in the water. And..........that's where I got hung up again. That was just a little bit out of my comfort zone, and Mr. Adams was busy with his own projects.....so the project got put on hold again for awhile.
Then finally, this past weekend I made a call and got someone who knew what they were doing to come over to give me a hand.
And look at this!
A fully functional sink with running hot and cold water........in my sunroom!